There are many benefits to having retractable awnings. Here we will be going over what we feel could be the top ten benefits of retractable awnings. This information should help you to decide if having retractable awnings over your patio, windows, or both is right for you. These benefits we will be looking at cover window and patio retractable awnings alike.
- Shade over the areas that need it most when it is needed most. It can be up to 20 degrees cooler under the retractable awnings.
- Protection from the sun’s harmful rays. Retractable awnings can block 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays. This is good for humans and furniture which can both be damaged over time by the sun.
- Retractable awnings help keep the inside of the home cooler by preventing sun from entering.
- Retractable awnings open and close in seconds to give you full control of your home and patio’s temperature.
- Fully customizable sizes for any window or patio size. No matter how your home was designed you will be able to get custom made retractable awnings to fit any application.
- Hundreds of colors to choose from. Most of our retractable awnings feature Sunbrella fabrics which provides hundreds of choices in solid colors and different patterns.
- Retractable awnings add value to your home. If you do end up selling your home in the future you can expect a solid return on your investment.
- Curb appeal comes standard with retractable awnings. You will be amazed at how much beauty retractable awnings add to your home.
- Little or no maintenance. Spraying your retractable awnings off with a hose is an easy way to keep them clean and beautiful.
- Easy way to block out rain and enjoy you home even more.
As you can see, the benefits of having retractable awnings are varied and numerous. All these benefits can add up to an excellent investment that continually pays dividends as you enjoy your home and save some money on cooling costs. We hope this information is helpful to those thinking about getting retractable awnings on their home. If you are ready for more information or a free in-home estimate, give us a call at (208) 376-0000.