Have you decided to replace your old, drafty windows? Not sure if you should do it now or wait until the weather warms up this spring? Well, at Pacific Home & Patio, we have good news. Our expert contractors can install new windows any time of the year. We use only the highest-quality materials that can be installed during extreme weather conditions, even if it’s snowing outside! However, each season has its pros and cons that you’ll want to consider before deciding when to tackle a new Boise windows project.
Boise Windows: Winter Months
It may seem that winter is an awful time to get your windows replaced. The truth, however, is that some people prefer this time of year, especially when they get new windows installed by the professionals at Pacific Home & Patio. That’s why we’d like to provide you with a few things to know about winter window installations.
- No matter the temperatures outside, the team at Pacific Home & Patio knows how to get the job done with minimal discomfort inside your home. When you hire a professional contractor, the replacement window process doesn’t take very long. You won’t have to worry about having an open hole in your wall for days on end. Your new windows will be replaced one at a time to keep the cold out while the work is being done. Depending on your Boise windows project, it may only be necessary to close the bedroom door to keep the cold from spreading throughout your home. If it’s a larger space like your living room, heavy materials can be draped to contain the cold near the window.
- We work fast, but it’s important to note that cold temperatures and excessive moisture can slow things down a bit. While we will do everything we can to make a winter window installation as fast as possible, some obstacles can make the process a little slower than during the summer months. If you do have to deal with a little cold for a couple of hours, it’s important to keep in mind that you’ll be saving a lot of money on your energy bills for the rest of the season.
- Something people worry about is how well caulking and adhesives are going to set during the winter months. When you have your new windows installed by Pacific Home & Patio, you have nothing to worry about. We know what products and adhesives to use for every season. With us, you can be sure we will get the job done right no matter the weather outside. You don’t have to wait until the weather warms up to start enjoying the heat-saving benefits of new windows. You can get them expertly installed right now.
- The main advantage of getting new windows during the winter is that there are less scheduling conflicts. If you don’t want to wait, the winter season is the best season! Even though we are able to install new windows during the winter effectively, most people aim towards spring and summer to get this project done. You can use this to your advantage with no scheduling conflicts.
Boise Windows: Spring, Summer & Fall
- Spring, summer, and early fall are great times to have new windows installed. However, it’s also a time when most people in the Treasure Valley get replacement windows. If you don’t mind competing with others to schedule a date to have your new windows put in, below are a few things you should know about warm weather installations.
- Warm weather is great because it’s warm outside. However, hotter temperatures can cause people to put off having new windows installed during this time, especially during July and August. Why? Most people are trying to stay cool inside their homes during triple-digit temperatures. Fortunately, however, warm weather installations can go even faster than during the winter, and your installers at Pacific Home & Patio will get the job done in no time.
Some people worry about warm weather thunderstorms, thus keeping them from getting old windows replaced. This is definitely something to think about during the warm season. Rain and moisture can create scheduling conflicts. However, scheduling early and ahead of time can avoid these complications if you are first on the list.
Pacific Home & Patio
No matter the season, you can count on Pacific Home & Patio to get your new windows installed right. Contact us today by filling out our online form or call us at (208) 376-0000 to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate.